Uhmm.... Whats your highest score in FLAPPY BIRD ?
It was 23 but I deleted it it was a waste of time :
And now because of the pressures that the guy faced for being famous, no one new will ever download Flappy Birds again.
I still have the app! People online are selling their phones to addicts for loads...
I don't love flappybird that much though. XD
But it is addictive! :D
22 people are selling their own phone for over 10k xD
has anyone actually sold their phone yet?
What is "Flappy bird" ? :(
Flappy Bird is a side-scrolling mobile game featuring 2D retro style graphics. The objective is to direct a flying bird, which moves continuously to the right, between each oncoming set of pipes without colliding with them, which otherwise ends the game. The bird briefly flaps upward each time the player taps the screen, and the player is scored on the number of pipe sets the bird successfully passes through.
Source wikipedia lol
Even after the removal of Flappy Bird from the App Store, it continues to be one of the most talked about game in 2014. There was a time when no one knew about the existence of this annoyingly simple game.
The game is insanely popular, and there is no logical reason behind it. Flappy Bird comes with not-so-cool graphics, there numerous other similar games and it is ridiculously tough to play this game, still it managed to dethrone a game like Candy Crush Saga.
Let's have a look at 10 unique facts about Flappy Bird.
1. A boy killed his brother over a low Flappy Bird score: They say war kills people. Even a game as stupid as Flappy Bird can be the reason behind a first-degree murder. Gary Wright (16) fatally stabbed his brother Jaban Wright (17) over the latter's high score. Reportedly, Jaban teased Gary who got a low score.
2. Dong Nguyen developed Flappy Bird in just two or three days: According to a post on Forbes, developer Dong Nguyen developed this game in just two or three days. It is not the creativity but the viral ability that matters.
3. Flappy Bird released in May 2013: Yes, the game was released in mid-2013. It didn't rise to fame until January 2014. The sudden rise of Flappy Bird remains a mystery.
4. According to Verge, Flappy Bird generated a whopping $50000 per day: Thanks to pop-up advertisements, Flappy Bird managed to rack in $50000 per day.
5. Critics hate Flappy Bird: People loved the game, but critics hated it. They bashed it left, right and centre. Metacritic gave Flappy Bird a score of 54/100.
6. Developer Dong Nguyen received death threats: After Dong pulled off the game, he received death threats. Hardcore fans of Flappy Bird are ready to do anything in order to play the game.
7. Nintendo has nothing to do with Flappy Bird's demise: Of course, the game was a knock-off of Nintendo's assets, but still the company denied any role in the pulling off of the game.
8. Dong Nguyen's real reason behind pulling off Flappy Bird: Apparently, Flappy Bird turned his life upside down and had negative effects on his "simple life."
9. Flappy Bird clones are available: Gamers can install and play clones like Clumsy Bird, Flappy Fish, Flappy Angry Bird and many more such games. Yay!
10. Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen committed suicide: Yes, it is a hoax. The fake report stated that Dong was found dead with a gunshot wound in his head.
best game ever to see your friends rage :D
Flapy bird high score: 144
hey guys they took flappy bird of the app store so if you have on your phones its fine it stays there
Fappy bird? Tried it, it's not even that fun. What kind of drugs does it take to enjoy this? I've no idea!
ma scor at flap bird is 195
it is a god gam who els likd it
The flappy Bird no in apps
The flappy Bird no in apps
I couldn't score more than 2. The game's stupid!
Lol what is your highscore.