what a face

21 posts
fortesa
fortesa
Level 2
8 Posts
someone looks behind u and says look at me
just answer ooogod what a face hahahah
Paramore
Paramore
Level 31
764 Posts
O‿O
Metropal
Metropal
ModLevel 32
5,891 Posts
I usually just say hello.
fortesa
fortesa
Level 2
8 Posts
just be kk and breath and 123
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by CharlesFoxKaysI look at them, pull out my brass knuckles, illegal in all 50 states, and start punching them. After knocking all their teeth loose, breaking their jaw and several ribs, as well as snapping their arm and eating it, I stab them in the leg all the way up to their neck with a glass shard that I keep in my pocket. I feed them the blood from my hand after clenching the shard and then slit their throat. I then proceed to strip them and rob them, gutting them and eviscerating them, pulling out their intestines and tying a noose with them. I hang them by their intestines from anything I can find and go to their house. I then proceed to kill their family by tying them up and eating them slowly, bathing in their blood. I eat the children first and watch the parents suffer.

I then find this person's friends and kill them in even more gruesome and slow ways.


"What a face." Right?
What an evil brain you have there. XD However, I can do many things like cutting their heads with a chainsaw, Burning their legs with acid, stabs their hearts Like 10 times. using jeff's knife ofcourse.
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Don't try this at home. If you have a lil bro or a lil sis. Then FEEL FREE TO DO IT. Just follow these steps:
1- acid
2- chainsaw
3-jeff's knife

And show them who's the boss. JUST KIDDING, none of these things allowed.
hi7777
hi7777
Level 5
148 Posts
Originally posted by CharlesFoxKaysI look at them, pull out my brass knuckles, illegal in all 50 states, and start punching them. After knocking all their teeth loose, breaking their jaw and several ribs, as well as snapping their arm and eating it, I stab them in the leg all the way up to their neck with a glass shard that I keep in my pocket. I feed them the blood from my hand after clenching the shard and then slit their throat. I then proceed to strip them and rob them, gutting them and eviscerating them, pulling out their intestines and tying a noose with them. I hang them by their intestines from anything I can find and go to their house. I then proceed to kill their family by tying them up and eating them slowly, bathing in their blood. I eat the children first and watch the parents suffer.

I then find this person's friends and kill them in even more gruesome and slow ways.


"What a face." Right?
Ewwwww.
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by CharlesFoxKaysI look at them, pull out my brass knuckles, illegal in all 50 states, and start punching them. After knocking all their teeth loose, breaking their jaw and several ribs, as well as snapping their arm and eating it, I stab them in the leg all the way up to their neck with a glass shard that I keep in my pocket. I feed them the blood from my hand after clenching the shard and then slit their throat. I then proceed to strip them and rob them, gutting them and eviscerating them, pulling out their intestines and tying a noose with them. I hang them by their intestines from anything I can find and go to their house. I then proceed to kill their family by tying them up and eating them slowly, bathing in their blood. I eat the children first and watch the parents suffer.

I then find this person's friends and kill them in even more gruesome and slow ways.


"What a face." Right?
What an evil brain you have there. XD However, I can do many things like cutting their heads with a chainsaw, Burning their legs with acid, stabs their hearts Like 10 times. using jeff's knife ofcourse.

How exactly do you plan to obtain my knife?
By the way... What a gorgeous face I have!
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by Jeff the killerBy the way... What a gorgeous face I have!
I'm planning to ask you With a nice way, Ugly face jeff can i take your kinfe for a few days?
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killerBy the way... What a gorgeous face I have!
I'm planning to ask you With a nice way, Ugly face jeff can i take your kinfe for a few days?
Eh.....NO!!!!!!!! MY KNIFE IS MY KNIFE!!! GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killerBy the way... What a gorgeous face I have!
I'm planning to ask you With a nice way, Ugly face jeff can i take your kinfe for a few days?
Eh.....NO!!!!!!!! MY KNIFE IS MY KNIFE!!! GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!
*goes back slowly* but your knife is full of blood, unlike other knifes. I want to kill. but with some style.
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killerBy the way... What a gorgeous face I have!
I'm planning to ask you With a nice way, Ugly face jeff can i take your kinfe for a few days?
Eh.....NO!!!!!!!! MY KNIFE IS MY KNIFE!!! GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!
*goes back slowly* but your knife is full of blood, unlike other knifes. I want to kill. but with some style.

Yeah, go fu.ck yourself. IT'S MY KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*
Originally posted by Agent Spidey*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*

-_- You don't know where my knife is.
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*

-_- You don't know where my knife is.
You was holding it! Like everytime.
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*

-_- You don't know where my knife is.
You was holding it! Like everytime.

No, I wasn't.
Devourer
Devourer
Level 38
331 Posts
Originally posted by Jeff the killerBy the way... What a gorgeous face I have!

Was that the SAW man ?
Shawn
Shawn
Level 31
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*

-_- You don't know where my knife is.
You was holding it! Like everytime.

No, I wasn't.
You Was.
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey
Originally posted by Jeff the killer
Originally posted by Agent Spidey*Steals the knife using my spiderweb And swings away*

-_- You don't know where my knife is.
You was holding it! Like everytime.

No, I wasn't.
You Was.

I didn't even have it on me!